We are delighted by the number of individuals, families, and businesses who have participated in praying, volunteering, donating gifts-in-kind, and contributing financially to benefit Shekinah students and faculty! At Shekinah, we truly are family. Many individuals are doing what they can with the gifts, talents, and treasurer God has given them to maintain and improve our commitment to quality Christian education.
Your support is a noble way to encourage faculty, staff, and students to glorify God while investing in each student’s future!
Would you consider giving today?
Your donation enables us to support our faculty and students. In a typical year tuition and fees cover approximately 80% of the cost to educate a student. Shekinah relies on direct donations to cover the remaining expenses. This "budget gap" is a typical practice for Christian schools as a way of keeping tuition at a more affordable rate for families while also providing a high-quality education. In addition to ensuring we cover our budgeted expenses, donations are being used to provide access to new resources, equipment, and facilities to benefit the Shekinah family.
Here are several ways you can give to support the mission of Shekinah:
1) We accept gifts in-kind when they are matched to current school needs. Examples include new technology, a vehicle, or concrete for new sidewalks. Contact our Head of School, Brice Kauffman, if you have an item you would like to donate. Our treasurer can provide a receipt for the value of your donation for tax purposes.
2) We are blessed to have you volunteer your time to serve at Shekinah. Consider volunteering in our office, in the classrooms, with cleaning and groundskeeping, or helping at athletic events, field trips, or special events. You might also consider pro bono professional services for the school if you are an attorney, mechanic, plumber, or any other area of expertise where we might need your assistance.
2) Direct financial support to our general fund is much needed. We accept both one-time donations and recurring monthly contributions. These gifts can be dropped by the school office during school hours (7:45 AM - 3:45 PM) or mailed to:
Shekinah Christian School
10040 Lafayette-Plain City Road
Plain City, OH 43064
3) Safe and secure online giving via PayPal, using a major credit/debit card or your personal or business PayPal account.
4) Matching funds is a powerful way to donate, while at the same time encouraging others to join you in financial support of the school. It allows others to double their impact when they give.
5) Each year Shekinah encounters new families who would like to enroll their children as students. But they cannot afford the tuition. Please consider donating to our scholarships fund so that any students who wish to attend can do so.