We have been blessed by the incredible generosity of alumni, grandparents, parents, and others in the Shekinah family who believe in our mission and want to see our students thrive in an engaging learning environment where students encounter a Biblically-integrated college preparatory education.
Here is a list of projects completed as a result of the $72,000 raised through the Project 20/20 Campaign.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
- Replaced 15 old computer lab computers running Windows XP with new laptops running Office 2016 on Windows 10. This includes purchase of a mobile cart so that computers can be used in various classrooms.
- Purchased 7 desktop computers with micro-towers
- Installed permanent A/C units in multi-purpose room used for chapel/cafeteria/classroom
- Installed double-door to cafeteria to eliminate noise during classes & contain A/C air
- Installed school-wide bell/intercom system
- Installed dual-line phone system in multiple offices
- Installed music room floor
- Installed music room cabinetry to provide greater floor space for classroom
- Upgraded technology infrastructure to support greater use of the network Includes new firewall, new router, new access points, a server, faster switch, and doubling the existing internet speed through our internet service provider to improve speed, security, convenience, and reliability for faculty, staff, and students
- Repaired multiple interior & exterior doors
- Pruned & mulched all exterior landscape
- Installed window kits in classroom and office doors
- Painted spots in the hallway & around the building that needed touch-up
- Installed new carpet that was ripped and stained – 2 classrooms on far side of gymnasium
- Re-painted 6 classrooms
- Cleaned both school vans (detailed) thoroughly
- Launched new athletics scores & schedules app for mobile devices
- Room signage/placards
A portion of funds from Project 20/20 were designated for planning costs for future building renovation & expansion.