Volunteering is a great way to serve and give to Shekinah!
There are many ways to volunteer at Shekinah:
- Assisting teachers in the classroom (i.e. grading papers, reading and helping students learn new concepts)
- Administrative tasks (i.e. making copies, filing, answering phones, newsletters, etc.)
- Sporting Events (i.e. concession stand, admission, setup and tear down of gym, etc.)
- Annual Samaritan's Purse shoebox collection
- Jr Scientist Club
- Other services (i.e. lawn care, landscaping, cleaning, etc.)
To become a volunteer, call 614-873-3130.