Volunteering is a great way to serve and give to Shekinah!
There are many ways to volunteer at Shekinah:
- Assisting teachers in the classroom
- Administrative tasks (i.e. making copies, filing, answering phones, newsletters, etc.)
- Marketing tasks (i.e. distributing flyers, sharing at your church, sharing on social media, etc.)
- Substitute janitor
- Sporting Events (i.e. concession stand, admission, setup and tear down of gym, etc.)
- Elementary Break Monitor
- Connection to quality products or services at discounted or no cost
- Other services (i.e. lawn care, landscaping, cleaning, etc.)
In order to be an approved Shekinah volunteer, you must first complete a Protect My Ministry background check.
To become a volunteer, call 614-873-3130.