For the 2021-2022 school year
- RETURNING FAMILY CREDIT—If full-time enrollment exceeds 125 each returning family at Shekinah will receive a $100 credit per child they have enrolled. Credit will be applied to the family account in September.
- REFERRING FAMILY INCENTIVE— Current families who refer a new family to SCS will receive a $500 tuition credit when the family enrolls and their children attend classes full time. To claim the credit, a newly enrolled family must indicate who referred them to Shekinah. Also, the family that referred them should send an e-mail to the school treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org to request their tuition credit.
- ROLL OVER CREDITS —
- Kindergarten to 1st Grade Credit: Families whose child(ren) attend SCS kindergarten and enroll in 1st grade will receive a $500 tuition credit.
- 1st Grade through 6th Grade Credit:For every full year a child attends SCS, 1st through 6th grade, that family will accrue $100 toward a 7th grade tuition credit. Families can accrue a maximum of $600 toward their child’s 7th grade tuition if they attend SCS from 1st through 6th grade.
- 7th through 11th Grade Credit:For every full year a child attends SCS, 7th through 11th grade, that family will accrue $150 toward a 12th grade tuition credit. Families can accrue a maximum of $750 toward their child’s 12th grade tuition if they attend SCS from 7th through 11th grade.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT HOST CREDIT— Families that host an international student for an entire school year will receive a $750 tuition credit. The family may also receive a small host family stipend that is paid directly from the international student’s agency, host family stipends vary depending on sending agency.
- EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT— A 5% tuition discount is given to families who pay their annual tuition in full no later than August 1, 2021.
- CHURCH AND MISSION AGENCY STAFF DISCOUNT— Families who are currently employed full time at a church or mission agency are encouraged to apply for tuition assistance using our FACTS program. It is important to note that you serve with a Church or Missions Agency.
- TUITION ASSISTANCE(Variable Rate Tuition)— Families who are able to pay the exit rate (highest tuition rate on the variable tuition scale which equals about 80% of the cost of educating a child) should do so. Any new or returning family who enrolls their child full-time and who feels they may be unable to pay the exit rate is welcome to apply.
SCS uses FACTS (a third party organization) to determine need. FACTS evaluates income, assets, unusual expenses, the size of the family, and a variety of other factors in the application process. The reason we utilize FACTS in the evaluation process is because we want a third-party service to conduct an objective evaluation.
SCS will grant an estimated $51,000 in scholarships and financial aid during the school year. This includes variable rate tuition assistance and scholarships for staff-children. Please see the Variable Rate Tuition FAQ’s for more details on our unique tuition assistance program.